MYANMAR COURT REFUSES TO PROSECUTE (r)

Subject: Re: MYANMAR COURT REFUSES TO PROSECUTE GOVT. OFFICIALS

The ruling by Myanmar Supreme Court as "no sufficient evidences" is needless to
say,very much expected .What else can we expect?
A country with one party system,military rule,independence of judiciary is
non-existance and having a record of worst human right abuses,will never produce
any justice at all.

sincerely

panyoma/syd