Countries open to receiving exiled (r)

Subject: Re: Countries open to receiving exiled Myanmar students

wrong again okheads, sad things you are, you and your crowd will burn
here or there, sooner or later, by your own actions, evil devours itself
and tries to spread and pose as something good, you're nothing to me,
except a mirror of evil and ignorance, perhaps though you and your kind
might think about your own contemptiblity, ihave compassion for it,
really, you should try to change, me, i dont care what you say think or
do, i go where i want, when i want, how i want you see i know an live
freedom, you cant, you dont know it, someday maybe, if you change inside
and not just turn your skin, into something you're not. to you freedom
is just another word, sad boys, what happened, your mother or father did
nt understand you or love you enough, compassion okheads, maybe you'll
learn, you can still change, there's still time, for some, but not those
people you and your kind have butchered raped and killed, so, okheads,
you go your way, and i go mine. ds