NEW FUEL STATION ON MAJOR HIGHWAY

[NOTE FROM DAVID ARNOTT: I THINK THIS REMARKABLE EVENT, REPORTED IN MYABUZZ
OF 3 NOVEMBER, DESERVES GREATER EXPOSURE AND ANALYSIS.  I AM DISAPPOINTED
THAT A SENIOR GENERAL WAS NOT THERE TO PERFORM THE CEREMONY. A NEW GAS
STATION WILL GO A LONG WAY TOWARDS RECOUPING  BURMA'S 39.3% DROP IN GDP FOR
1998-99]

1103-06 New Fuel Station On Major Highway
**A new fuel station was inaugurated in Hlinethayar town, about 20 km from
down town Yangon on 1st November. The new fuel station will facilitate for
the motorist travelling on the major Yangon-Pathein Highway.
Hlinethayar Town is situated on the 150-km long highway linking Yangon with
Pathein, the major commercial town in southwestern Ayeyarwady province.

Internet ProLink PC User