MAWDSLEY FATHER BLASTS GOLDWYN AS M

Subject: MAWDSLEY FATHER BLASTS GOLDWYN AS MONSTROUS!!!

FREE JAMES NOW!!! DIALOGUE WITH SUU KYI NOW!!! TOTAL FINA OUT NOW !!!

FATHER OF JAMES MAWDSLEY BLASTS GOLDWYN SELL OUT TO JUNTA "MONSTROUS"
AN EXAMPLE FOR ALL ACTIVISTS THAT THE STRUGGLE IS THE HUMAN FAMILY

JAMES NEEDS ALL THE SUPPORT NOW MORE THAN EVER
THE JUNTA WANTS TO BRING THE WEST TO THEIR KNEES TO BEG
LIKE THEY MADE THE KAREN COMMANDERS WHO SURRENDERED
WHY THE KARENS FIGHT ON NEVER TO BE HUMILIATED
AND THE SHANS FIGHT ON NOT TO BE DESTROYED

THE RACHEL SELL OUT IS REALLY NOW SHOWS MORE CLEARLY
WHERE THE JUNTA IS PLAYING THEIR GAME NOT TO RECONCILE
NOT TO NEGOTIATE IN FAIRNESS
THEY DESTROYED RACHEL GOLDWYN
AND THAT WAS THEIR INTENTION
TO TRY TO DISCREDIT THE ACTIVIST MOVEMENT
AND USE HER TO DO IT
ITS SO OBVIOUS

ONE THING IS SURE NOW YOU REALLY KNOW
HOW CRAZY THAT GIRL WAS ALL THE TIME
AND THE LONDON BURMA ACTION GROUP GOT IT DEAD RIGHT

HELP FREE JAMES NOW!!!!