SPDC & Win Aung: The mouth of whore

To.
SPDC , its handles and Win Aung
<A HREF="http://www.student.ipfw.edu/~soem01";>http://www.student.ipfw.edu/~soe
m01</A>

Burma's educational  infrastructure has deteriorated beyond repair. Colleges
and universities have been virtually closed down for many years now. In fact,
the country has been suffering from brain drain since  the 1960's because of
the military rulers' hostile attitude toward the educated. Not only a whole
generation of youths has lost the opportunity to receive proper education but
also the country has been deprived of educated, human capital which is crucial
in rebuilding the
country.  The worst situation is the country are loosing teachers day by day.
Some quitted their jobs, and some are going to retire. Who will be going to
teach the  students in next couple years if we could not able to produce  the
new teachers,  in order to closing the Universities and teacher colleges?

Win Aung, your interview in Time and asiaweek  what we read are  the mouth of
whores. Your view is based on your two sons who are studying and living in
United States. The children of green uniform people could afford to study the
higher education in abroad  eventhough all universities and colleges were
closed. Do you really know how the next generation will happen?

Burmese pople are not living in peace, living in uncertainty...........

Msoe
Report by Burma Study Group
Indiana University