[burmanet2-l] Re: ST-Burmese prison

Subject: Re: [burmanet2-l] Re: ST-Burmese prisoners 'let down'

okheads, i've been in this human rights movement thing for over twenty
years one way or another, with masters, not fools, i dont you okheads
can give any lessons better, i know that to be true, further, with
internet, we have more for free burma than all lies do to try to bury,
stall, confuse and disorient the free burma movement, give it up, join
the right side. you are on the losing side. ds