A proposal that collecting informat

Subject: Re: A proposal that collecting information of SPDC's relatives whostudying IN...

OKkar

I've got several person information within a few days. It isn't a big deal to
get their information that is easy or uneasy for us, but it's  theoretically
have a right to do it. We just want INS's Scurtiny to the person - especially
SPDC's relatives who come from Burma still being alert. If we get more and
more information SPDC's relatives who're studying in US or other countries,
they'll be paid more attention on Murderous Gang of Burma(SPDC).

Click here who want to kick off the SPDC  <A
HREF="http://www.homepagez.com/dbsousa/USpolicy.html";>Policy</A>

KKO

In a message dated 11/15/1999 1:14:26 AM Pacific Standard Time,