To: <burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <burmanews-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
<soc.culture.burma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, November 18, 1999 5:32 PM
Subject: SPECIAL POSTING: TIME Interview with Daw Aung San Suu Kyi

---------------------- BurmaNet ------------------------
Catch the latest news about Burma at www.burmanet.org

The BurmaNet News: SPECIAL POSTING

TIME: TRANSCRIPT OF INTERVIEW WITH SPDC FOREIGN MINISTER WIN AUNG

Time - (Asia ) Nov 15, 1999 Vol. 154 No. 19

Aung San Suu Kyi: "This government is not capable of running the economy"

Have you seen our List Picks of The Week?
Get Informed, Entertained, Enlightened at Topica.
http://www.topica.com/t/7