"Sometimes they call me 'Daddy"': F

Subject: Re: "Sometimes they call me 'Daddy"': FBC Special Posting   11/20/1999

"Mr Yutaka Yoshioka: As I said earlier. Burmese are kind, humble and
generous people like Japanese.  But Japanese have become very
westernized. And Burmese need to be well outspoken.  Sometime, they are
very humble,  I find it difficult to solve the problem without
sufficient information.  People here like to respond in smiles, not in
words.  I urge them to be outspoken and be open about their concerns.
Anyway, I enjoy working with them.  We are good friends.  Sometimes they
call me "Daddy."

Thank yoiu Zar Ni and FBC for reminding us of the tragic and complacent
nature of these aggressive, and cut-throat profit seeking foreign
businessmen in a 30/70% deal with the junta. *

Instead of assembling bikes and cars, they might be less
"humble","modest" and "kind", and help assemble democracy instead of
dictatorship. Suzuki, building dictatorship piece by piece eight hours a
day.

living in france shows me day after day, as far as media goes, how
utterly brainwashed the french media and media listeing public must be,
brainwashed and in the production of brain washing. and that's france!
imagine how brainwashed japan and the junta are. think about it. if
cultural diversity is the goal, perhaps one thing about Seattle is good,
more diversity, and less nationalist brainwashing. the problem is
balance. and as you can see here, the gap between workers and
management, master and slave under the regime. and suzuki manager
wonders why people dont speak out? Suzuki go home! ds