Greenwood SPDC article; Go Ahead. S

Subject: Re: Greenwood SPDC article; Go Ahead. Sue Me! Anytime.

Go ahead, mr. spdc tourist promoter, SUE ME! It will be good publicity
to expose you for what are and what you do, with support of the junta,
to promote tourism in Burma. And then we can see more of what is behind
your statements aimed to diminish and discredit Daw Aung San Suu Kyi. Of
course, you would like that, as though you think you can put yourself on
her level which you know now late in your life is dreamy wishfull
illusion.

So go ahead SPDC mouthpiece, Sue me! Lets define your "compensations"
from the junta. So that everyone can know and see. Friends of murderous
dictators should be exposed. Perhaps we should send picket lines outside
your book shop.

Not a bad idea. But once again, with your twisted mind, you would laugh
at the sudden found attention and infamy.
ds