Greenwood SPDC article; Go Ahead. S

Subject: Re: Greenwood SPDC article; Go Ahead. Sue Me! Anytime.

Here, thanks for all the fish. Read this and laugh! (I'm sure Daw Aung
San Suu Kyi loves this guy! mr. nowhere man - ever meet someone who was
so "unpolitical"?)

and for women and those people who find women interesting,
http://www.iiav.nl/european-womenaction-2000

thanks mr woodgreen! Hey I thought you were going to sue!