NEWS: Secretary-1 inspects quality (r)

Subject: Re: NEWS: Secretary-1 inspects quality jade at MGE

--------------A33D1A9B2D6A086CF9C908FE

Dear Friends,

the South China Morning Post published a very good (shocking) article on
Hpakant last year. If there is any interest, I can repost it.

Metta
Heiko

--
+================== Burma Group Tuebingen ==================+
| Heiko Schaefer                  | heiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx     |

begin:vcard
n:Schäfer;Heiko
tel;home:++49 (70 71) 55 25 54
tel;work:++49 (70 71) 55 25 54
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.burmagroup.de/
org:Burma Group Tübingen (BGT);Headquarter
adr:;;Beim Herbstenhof 42;Tübingen;;72076;Germany
version:2.1
email;internet:heiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:EC-Member
note:International Group for Freedom, Peace and Democracy in Burma
x-mozilla-cpt:;-16544
fn:Heiko Schäfer
end:vcard

--------------A33D1A9B2D6A086CF9C908FE--