Warning tourists: travelling to Bur

Subject: Warning tourists: travelling to Burma in year 2000

Dear tourists and friend of Burma,

We are deeply concerned the travellers' safety who will plan to travel to
Burma in year 2000. Burma airport service and  its systems could be damaged
by Year 2000 problems, and  aeroplanes  could be crashed in any time in order
to delaying  to upgrade the control system and computerized landing.

 Actually, not only Burmes airport but also some airports in Asia which did
not upgrade and test their  control systems before year 2000. We  sincerely
advice to the tourists: be aware of your safety when you  plan to travel.

Secret report by  BIS