Protest at Thai Consulate in Sydney (r)

Subject: Re: Protest at Thai Consulate in Sydney

--------------AD28371A93F9757822A7D01C

The "root cause" is the military dictatorship. Burmese people never escaped to
other countries to live and earn a living before 1962. Get rid of the generals
and this and all other "refugee" problems will be solved. You do not have to
take my word for it, if you guys have the guts (real courage), try it for six
months. Maybe you will like it.

The United States is a very large country and the Burmese students are spread
out all over. I am sure they support any and all action against the junta in
Burma and understand the suffering of all the Burmese people stranded in
Thailand.

The blame for this lies squarely on the leaders of Burma who have opted for
power and not the people. Do not blame the Thais. They have put up with the
Burmese problem for a long time and for the most part, very graciously.

Richard Aung Myint

OKKAR66129@xxxxxxx wrote:

> The PROBABLITY is the students from U.S understands well the cause of the
> problem.
> This problem was not caused by the Thai authorities.
> It was caused by the terrorist actions of the five students.
> That is why the students from U.S may think that your demonstration infront
> of the
> Thai Embassy is " HAIR GROWING STRONG IN THE WRONG PLACE".
>
> ok
>
> In a message dated 11/30/99 7:17:01 AM Pacific Standard Time,
> galon99@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>
> > Thank you very much for your support.
> >  Why don't the students from U.S demonstrate in front of Thai embassy in
> U.S?
> >
> >    Do they support Thai government's action against poor burmese in
> Thailand?
> >
> >  Or Do they forget their past?
> >  Very very sad.....
> >  Galon

--------------AD28371A93F9757822A7D01C

begin:          vcard
fn:             Richard Myint
n:              Myint;Richard
org:            Myint Family
adr;dom:        31349 Santa Cruz Way;;;Union City;CA;94587;
email;internet: ramyint@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
tel;home:       510-429-8442
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE