Information for change

Dear BurmaNet Readers,

As we all know, there are many/numerous ways to break down the
barriers which in fact are/were deeply rooted in ignorance and
prejudice. Well, at least this is what I believe in. Yes, yes,
yes and also yes to the change if it is 'sure' to be better.

Anyway, it is 9:21am here, a fresh morning breeze urged me to
share the following brief news to the list. Please enjoy and
have a great day.

With metta and respect,
Dr. Khin Ni Ni Thein
WRTC, http://wrtcburma.org