E-News blackout at the Safe Area

Burmese Students Centre
Moo 7 Ban Maneeloi, Tambon Wang Manao
Pak Tho, Ratchburi 70140
Thailand.

Dear Saya,

I would like to request your help because we cannot deliver this
information from here.  Here, the authorities won't allow us to go out side
and won't allow us to use the Internet from Ratchaburi Town.  Yesterday, we
heard from the authorities that they went to Ratchaburi and told the owner
of the Internet Shop, "You are not to allow any Burmese students to use the
Internet."  So I guess we will not send information by the way of E-mail
anymore.

I hope that this information will useful for you;  please post it for us.

May the power of the Triple Gem help you and your family.

(name withheld)

http://home.earthlink.net/~brelief/index.htm