Condolences on the demise of U Tin

Subject: Condolences on the demise of U Tin Maung win

                                       MUSLIM LIBERATION ORGANIZATION OF BURMA

                                                             Dated.
November, 3, 1999
We, the Central Executive Committee of the Muslim Liberation Organization
of  Burma, are extremely saddened
and shocked to hear of the unexpected news of the demise of U Tin Maung
Win, the Vice President of the
Democratic Alliance of Burma (DAB), which consists of 21 armed and un-armed
organizations of Burma  and Vice Chairman of the National Council of the
Union of Burma (NCUB), a parliament in exile, struggling against the
military dictatorship of Burma.

We absolutely recognise his dedication to the struggle for democracy, human
rights and genuine federal union of Burma and we share the feelings and
sufferings of U Tin Maung Win's family at this saddest moments and we pray
that his soul be at peace.