Revolutionary Salute to Our Senior.

A person note on U Tim Maung Win:

though, never seen him in person, this man proved to be a man with great
intelligence, political skill and strong mind.  i could remember him as a
different folk from the rest of nortorious DAB leading memebrs during my
limited personal interaction with u tin maung win as a person contributing
articles to his "new era" journal.
this man has been able to make bspp, slorc and spdc sleepless and restless
throughout his life using all his qualities.  his efforts are and will
forever be outstanding in our fight against military tyrants.

revolutionary salute to the fallen patriot and our senior u tin maung win.
may he rest in peace.