dismiss letter from FAC ( ABFSU )

All Burma Federations of Student Union
Foreign Affairs? Committee

Statement (11 / 99)

(1)	On 6 - 9 - 99, Ko Thar Nyunt Oo submitted to Committee a paper,
Applying to withdraw from member of committee and after defining rant of
committee member according to constitution, resubmitting to allow
performance in suitable frame of committee? After consulting this paper in
in-charge meeting, hold on 9 Oct, In-charge contact Ko  Thar Nyunt Oo to
ask him desire. Then it was consulted and Thar Nyunt Oo was appointed to be
a member of committee until Third  Bi -annual meeting according to decision
 5(A) by in-change meeting decision  no (4 - 99).Therefore  as  soon as
holding  Third Bi-annual he is automatically dismiss or dropped from FAC.
(2)	Ko Thar Nyunt OO is working at Voice Of American, which is the mouth
-piece of United States Of American .The name of Ko Thar Nyunt OO is the
image of his political activities. But, he uses the name of Ko Ngal in our
committee of FAC the reason is his survival. More over, he sold the
internal activities news and Inside news of Burma to VOA. He absented our
committee function because of his duty at VOA.
(3)	He destroyed the very questionable of cassette tape of third BI-annual
meeting of FAC on 29.Nov, 99.
According to above (3) reasons, we, ABSFU(FAC) dismissed to Ko Thar Nyunt
Oo.He does not
Concern ABFSU (FAC).
According to above ( 3) reasons , we , ABFSU ( FAC ) dismiss Ko Thar Nyunt
Oo for ever lasting .

On 15-9-99, Ma Ingyin Naing submitted to FAC a paper, ?Applying to withdraw
from a member ?. After consulting this paper in-charge meeting, hold on 9
Oct, in-charge group contact Ma Ingyin Naing to ask her desire. Then it was
consulted and Ma Ingyin Naing was appointed to be a member of committee
until Third Bi-annual meeting according to decision 5 ( B) by in-charge
meeting decision No ( 4/99) . It is term of Third Bi-annual meeting and we,
FAC, then release that she was dismissed from committee.

On 30-11- 99, Ko Zaw Tun tore the paper what submit to Third Bi-annual
meeting of ABFSU (FAC), including letterhead with ? submit to obey the
in-charge meeting ?s decisions because they are confirmed by Third
Bi-annual meeting ? and date of 29-11-99.He pounded with his fist to table
until to be a hole to threaten other committee members who have different
point of view from his. He proposed fund by using title of FAC (ABFSU )
unless other committee member know and he also committed social crime what
it is not suitable to voice . Therefore we, FAC , dismissed him for ever
lasting .

according to decisions of Third Bi - annual committee meeting  ,

				Foreign Affairs? Committee
			All Burma Federations of Student Union
								       3,Dec, 99 .

Foreign Affairs Committee