TONY CAMPBELL/DEA/SPDC (r)

--------------1432CF05A27B553EE4726485

Is this in regards to Tony Hall or Tom Campbell? If its the Congressman from
California then it must be Tom Campbell from Palo Alto.

Richard

Eric Snider wrote:

> That's okay, we've known about U.S. assistance to the anti-drug project for
> a long time.
> Could you check with your sources again and find out when it's going to
> STOP!
>
> ----------
> > From: Julien Moe <moe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > Date: December 10, 1999 1:45 AM
> Please know that the US
> > DEA at the American embassy in Rangoon has been giving limited aid to the
> > SPDC for their anti-narcotic  opearations.

--------------1432CF05A27B553EE4726485

begin:          vcard
fn:             Richard Myint
n:              Myint;Richard
org:            Myint Family
adr;dom:        31349 Santa Cruz Way;;;Union City;CA;94587;
email;internet: ramyint@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
tel;home:       510-429-8442
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE