Give us a break (r)

You seem to have all records. It is great. Then pls post all your records
such as:

On which date the secuirty polices including policer officer Soe Than was
stoned to death by the demonstrators?

On which date an innoncent lady was beheaded infront of the crowd at the
triangle junction just near the War Office?

Who acted as a raped vitim in the fake story aired by BBC that time which
sounded like a young lady was raped in the custudy by the security personals?
and etc., etc..

If you want to reveal the history from all aspects you should include  these
kind of news and photos too.

BTW I made a mistake. What I really want to say is before 18-9-88.

ok