Give us a break (r)

Hi! Ass Head,

    Our country is not America or Australia. We have 130 different races  and different languages. If it is to assume all these language to be official and include in the school children's syllabus it will take many years to learn only the languages.

    Even in our Karen people there are different lanuages such as Eastern Poh, Western Poh, Skaw and etc. Which one to assume as an official and include in the syllabus?

    But we are free to learn the language in the religious training schools such as MICT (Myanmar Institute of Christian Technology) and etc.

    Keep in your mind that  things you don't know yet are still much much more than what you know.

ok