IOC news

Interesting line up, the French certainly have their men in place:

The French post colonial presence in Senegal is VERY strong. They
virtually run the country. And the leaders all speak french...

Mr. Diack, from Senegal, assumed the office acting president of the IAAF
on 8 November 1999, following the death of former president Primo
Nebiolo . Prior to that, he was vice-president of the IAAF since 1976
and senior vice-president since 1991. Mr. Diack also has been a member
of the National Olympic Commitee of Senegal since 1974. His sports
career include the French/West African record of long jump from 1957 to
1960 and the title of French champion long jump in 1958.
> Mr. Diack, 66, is also president of the Société Nationale des Eaux du Sénégal (SONES).

Mr. Robert Badinter, member of the IOC Ethics Commission and former
president of the French Constitution Court and senator: HE IS NOW
SENATOR AND MARRIED A WOMAN HEIR TO THE PUBLICIS ADVERTISING FORTUNE AND
ONE OF THE LARGEST PRIVATE FORTUNES IN FRANCE. HE WAS ALSO VERY CLOSE TO
FORMER FRENCH PRESIDENT AND HIS FAMILY (When she was a hushed up secret,
illegimate daughter of Mitterrand was a family playfriend of their
children..)
AS AN ADVERTISING FORTUNE THEY DO THE KIND OF WORK THAT SELLS TOTAL FINA
AND OTHER MULTINATIONALS TO THE MASSES FOR STOCK MARKET PROFITS.

just to let  you know the bottom line and who you are talking to...

ds