Offense No# 1: Against military pig

Subject: Offense No# 1: Against military pigs.

okkar, mg. myanmar and all his/her colleagues:
u said that i'm or we r hopeless. u may be right at that. i'd rather choose
to be hopeless than to be shameless and heartless or brainless like u.  u've
successfully shown ur insensitivity, blindness and deafness towards the
groanings of the people of burma.  u r lifeless. u can't even show urselves
as a person.  i ain't much sure even about ur gender, pal.  so how stupid of
u to be angry at my rejection of ur declaration of being a karen national!
that's the proof of ur brainlessness.  don't disgrace karen folks, you
heartless, shameless and brainless invisible human-doings (not beings).  u r
just a set of property or hired guns of dictators.  willing slaves.