Counter-warning to Another Form of (r)

Subject: Re: Counter-warning to Another Form of Literary Terrorism: For U Tun Myint

Hello Mr. Aung Soe,
    I think, you are right.  I also see Mr. Tun Myint's point too.  I am not
a person from Burma.  However, I am wondering about something.  Generally,
Burma issue is not in our western interest.  Not in most americans, not in
most australians, not in most britons, and not in most germans interest, to
be honest.  Let's suppose, if we, the westerners say no matter whatever bad
happening to the people of of Burma,  however they are treated, don't bother
us with that because it is not in our interest.  I am wondering what will Mr.
Tun Myint says.  If somebody wants to - he can say that people being killed,
raped, and tortured are their personal business and don't bother us with that
and don't bring those personal issues here in western world.   Then, I
wonder, what Mr. Tun Myint will say.
Same logic isn't it.