TotalFina OIL SPILL!!!! Major Envir

Subject: TotalFina OIL SPILL!!!! Major Environmental Disaster

Its not an Amoco Valdez but it is ugly, and comes at a time when
TotalFina's ceo thought he was king of the world. Is it the sea gods
taking revenge against the spineless french and their oil and gas
company and state support for the death junta in Rangoon?

Over 8000 tons of black sticky thick oil 50 km off the northwest french
coast. Only just now and seldom, on the radio, do they mention Total
Fina (once all night while I listen to the radio and change stations).
The french have locked the captain in garde de vue provisionary
detainement, that means they lock him up for as long as they want, its
called presumption of innocence but its one of the worst violations of
human rights in penal code you might find anywhere and seriously only
justnow under review and recently condemned by the European Union.
Anyway, the poor chap lost his ship, we dont know whyand his cargo, and
Desmarest is having nightmares while the ecological disaster is
polluting the worlds natural resource and sea life.

Its a top french story. And its nature's revenge against this evil
company run by evil greedy men, and their weak political supporters here
and around the world.

too bad about the fish, the plants and the land and sea. even if it gets
washed up, out to sea, shouldnt TotalFina have to pay an international
court. Any UN experts out there might get back to me.

TotalFina should have to pay for this one! Anyway, its certainly not
going to improve public image of TotalFina now. This is at least a week
of very bad publicity for them.

And it may get much worse, we dont know, the winds are said to have
pushed the oil out west away from the coastline, but  it changes.

Maybe the french will wake up, but i doubt it.
dawn star