Radio Free Burma's Broadcast of the

Subject: Re: Radio Free Burma's Broadcast of the 19th December 1999

To all

    Accusation among the activists should stop if you don't have any
exhaustive facts or perfect evidence. SPDC used disunity methods and made
rumors since 1988. It's caused us very tremendously. It isn't time to accuse
each other. Internet system is basically keeps all data of users
confidentially. Except network providers, nobody can tell who is working for
SPDC or pro-democracy.

Ko Ko Oo
DBSOUSA

In a message dated 12/19/1999 1:43:28 AM Pacific Standard Time,
moe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Subj:     Re:Radio Free Burma's Broadcast of the 19th December 1999
 Date:  12/19/1999 1:43:28 AM Pacific Standard Time
 From:  moe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Julien Moe)
 Sender:    owner-burmanet-l@xxxxxxx
 To:    burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx

 My First and Last Statement  in reference to Radio Free Burma's Accusations
 ***************
 It is with my conscience that I am issuing the following statement. I have
 been accused of being a spy and a double agent several times despite the
 fact I am not. Spies mingle with dissident political organisations. I don't.
 I don't mingle with any political organisation in the United States. I live
 on my own and I help the movement with the information I have access to.
 Until today I have never been paid a cent by the OSS or the Burmese
 government. I didn't sponsor anybody related to Col. Hla Min or any
 generals'. US Immigration has records of who I sponsored.

 I have no idea and no clue what Win Ko of Radio Free Burma has against me to
 have accused me of the false identities I have never been. I have seen
 personal attacks on the dissident students from time to time. This is
 another incident that is not very new. The email  account Mg Myanmar is an
 account originated from Japan. I am in the United States.If you know
 computing, you know how to check where the account originated. These days
 you can trace emails coming from anywhere.I'm neither Mg Myanmar nor  Mg
 Bamar. If you're so sure ,why didn't you say it's Julien Moe instead of the
 crow Mg Bamar whose last name starts with M and the first name with J.That
 is very original. We all must admit that such accusations tamper the
 movement. The documentary I presented at the Fort Wayne 1999 Seminar  was
 produced in the United States with the footage received domestically. The
 documentary depicted the forced labour and human rights violations by the
 SLORC/SPDC.Would such a government provide me with such footage?Use some
 rationale.Use your brain.

 Anyway I am neither discouraged nor  intimidated by Radio Free Burma's
 reckless paranoid disinformation about me. If you are so sure that I am a
 spy working for the SPDC, I challenge you to write to FBI[Federal Bureau Of
 Investigation] in New York and investigate  me. FBI will find nothing about
 me. Beacause I know who I am working for.

 I wish Radio Free Burma and it's producer best of luck for the future of
Burma.

 Sincerely,

 Julien Moe