Burma Out!! "Free" Burma's Broadcas

Subject: Re: Burma Out!! "Free" Burma's Broadcast

------------------------

Yes!! the Burma Out! Christmas list is progressing.

Junta agents are Emailing us asking us not to forget them.
And to see if we are serious about all singing carols together
by teephone on  the day after Christmas. Today we consider,
tomorrow we  pubish..

Be patient please

"". The hills are alive, with the sound of Crawlies"

as sung by Julie Andrews, who once bought my mothers
house for her parents. Mother had (of course) moved to
the country estate .

But Its Christmas!!!!!! and the junta is getting fat!!

     --------------------
Unfortunately DS the Neosilent misread and wrote:
>Dont be a fool. The SPDC Slorc gang has  violated every cease fire they
>have made with the non burmese ethnic minorities. All their truce is
>lies. They lie and make peace to kill and dominate. Got it?

Nope : Not "got it" at all  (Oh your DS Rudeness Sir). For you have
obviously misinterpreted this BO Christmas message. Or wished
to associate it with the more serious work of the armed struggle.
And (feeling ignored?) are now spoiling the Burmanet1
Christmas show

Again you seem to be  shooting from the hip,  thoughtlessly
spraying the hood with "walking insults"? For there  are no
people here in BO who are fools. and None of Us are lazy
either.. One is suprised that thy cool French resident butt
has never noticed that.. Even though we do not post all our
work for all to see.

Dont you know anything about bomb making DS?
I can verify this, it only takes 1 or 2 French Ammonia fertiler
pellets added to a can of Totale petrol to make a realy good
Christmas French bang... If one has the balls. (or is not too
busy  misreading activists postings and accusing activists
of being fools.

One could (at least) try and curb ones superficial thought
snd langauge during such a comradely Christmas don't you
think? One does not have to associate oneself with those
who shout a lot, but effect and do little..

But whatever..

We are, not unlike yourself,  always far too busy to help.. ;-)

Throw another NGreenthang peasant onto the fire will yuh?
We need to roast some chestnuts