Mizzima: Exiled students demand to

Subject: Re: Mizzima: Exiled students demand to reopen universities in Burma

Hello Okkar,
    A new issue?  Last lost issue about equality.  I still hope that you
don't have the relationship (what you said) with your mother as your wife.
Animal sexual equality?
    Our youth?  By closing schools for being afraid of uprising which
challenges your fathers' power!  Everyone can conclude that what is more
important for you than the youths' education.
What are you talking about?
If your fathers' care for youth education than their power, no school should
have been closed for such a long time.  The country with degrading education,
where is it going?