The Burma Out! Christmas Spy Servic

Subject: The Burma Out! Christmas Spy Service

:

                          __,,+,,__
                              \  \  \

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^\| ||\____
|     Opium EXPRESS       | ||','''|'''''''\___,
|                                  __ | ||__|'__|___||
['''(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''**|(@)(@)      *****'(@)*

   All we need now, is a few more junta nuts.

The Burma Out! Christmas Spy Service seems to becoming
very popular with you all . Well, with Most.. .So..  we are thinking
of recording it...so girls, keep sending us those phone numbers..

However one juntagirl party pooper seems to not enjoy the
season. A very Sad mad mother she is :  ;-)

What's this!! The evil dragon of the Christmas deep doth cough
up Christmas sick?

"" Do you know where it goes? If you don't know I will tell
you personally. :-) "" ok .. (It's one of the ugly Okkarthing
sisters.. over weigh and over paid..)

"Hey THING... "

You talking to me? Taking to me??

Thy ugly butt needs to better crawl along a courtroom foor
first huh? How dare you even address such as those
who will free the nation from "your" grip.. Go back to
snake sucking, it suits you better butterbabe.

So, going to " tell me personally" will  you?
What a joke..
You just haven't got the guts.  G U T S  G U T S.
(can you read that?)    G U T S

Nevertheless. In pursuit of better "vibes" ;-)
The Burma Out! Christmas Spy Service wishes the junta girls
all the best for the season,  but woud ask them to, if possible,
refrain from the  infantile, and the over optimistic. And to tell
this poor thing that all Okkar jolly Christmas threats are listed
along with all the Brrrr I'm soooo scared rest, and will be dumped
into our "Eat Rachel's bucket" file as soon after one finishes
writing this important message to  you all.

""  I am not a spy. I am working for my country" She cried.

""ha! ha! ho ho!"" sang Santa
Then go throw yourself and the girls at the Christmas feet of
Daw Aung  San Suu Kyi huh? Without doing that, your wives
are already widows.. And your brain, if you ever had one
between the lot of you girls, is incomplete.

Okkargirlthings, why don't you stop belly achingly liviing in
the great pretense that you are worthy buddhists (even the
Chinese don't make such a pretense) and writing other such
crap head stuff by crapheads, "spoken by crapheads and only
believed by crapheads". In fact we should remind you of the
old junta school song.. "Go boil your head in Rachbucket"  ;-)
A great tune for Christmas.

So one will no doubt watch you taking all your bankrupted
threats and cheap jibes (at the expence of the citizens of your
nation, one must add) and continue shoving them wherever
a juntagirl can find a suitably unused  junta Christmas orifice .
C'mon we dare you for Christmas. "Personally" huh?

Thanks, much appreciated .. we are waiting for you. ;-)
But if you  do, oh noble and swineish junta ratfink, Better
tell your sad looking wife to get out her widows clothes
huh? ;-)

And as for this cowardly litte attempt at being the
Milenium Christmas party pooper..We have got some MORE
bad  Christmas news for you  ;-)
c'mon, you know where I am, come kiss some butt.

  ;-)

Meanwhile, later today we will publish all the new
Christmas party members and hi-light the singing by
losting even  more of the junta crawlies addresses..

""Why didn't you do it last night?""  We hear you sigh.
That's because we partied a ittle late last night, phew!!
And we couldn't publish before today.. oh boy! my head
this morning..  ;-)

Now remember junta Christmas girls, don't  bend over in
the clover huh?

One might just get what ones junta deserves for Christmas.

 Wheeeeee....
  what fun .

Hi! BA Roger,

>   I am not a spy. I am working for my country. I am not poking my nose
into other country's affairs as you are doing. Now your nose is going
directly into somewhere. Do you know where it goes? If you don't know I will
tell you personally. :-)