The Burma Out! Christmas Spy Servic

Subject: Re: The Burma Out! Christmas Spy Service

Can you say a few things you are doing for the country?  But, not doing for
the government.  I mean country.  Riots, demonstrations, and uprisings?  You
just don't get it.  If people are happy, no one will do those things.  Do you
think people will just do those things for fun?     This is the implication.
Why aren't people happy with the government?  Do you find any evidence of my
involvement?  Don't say groundless and shameless accusations.