The Burma Out! Christmas Spy Servic

Subject: The Burma Out! Christmas Spy Service

                          __,,+,,__
                              \  \  \

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^\| ||\____
|     Opium EXPRESS       | ||','''|'''''''\___,
|                                  __ | ||__|'__|___||
['''(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''**|(@)(@)      *****'(@)*

   All we need now, is a few more junta nuts.

 The Burma Out Christmas Poking Nose Pantoscript.

By the way, and as its Christmas, Can someone write
that part of the script that needs to explain yet again
why the SPDC is interfering in other ethnic groups' matters
and affairs..? The "Poking Nose" chapter. Is it's title.
It has always had the smell of a rose tinted bucketfarce
But by all that's Rachel bucket worthy. It's gonna make a
really great Rangoon Millennium comedy, that's fer sure ;-).

"Share what you know. Learn what you don't. " Sang
the chorus. The girls looked so wonderful in their uniforms.
Some of them had even got their own cars and houses.
The only part of which was missing from the chorus line
of miscreants was that which would bring us allvechos
of the past. Of nazi Germany, were their kinky black
leather  jackboots.

But maybe we had better extend the hand of foreign
aggression goodwill to all in Juntastein huh?  C'mon,
it's Christmas!!

Or is that a rumour put out those cheeky  girls working
at the MPT spreading the juntababe one-sided truths
and their version of "non" racist propaganda?
(ha!! whoops. Goofed yet again girls.. ;-) A racist
should never try to hide behind a dictionary. It just
doesn't work, ones big dumb ass sticks out.

But back in Juntastein, the juntagirls had been far too
busy to concentrate. Counting sack fulls of weaponry
Bought by excuse, (and traded for opium) of some so
called foreign invasion..  These toys were being readied
for use by what is now reputed to be the worlds most brutal
regime.  And our spies had told us that One young
Okkarthingbabe wanted us ALL to sing a  hymn to us all
that asked for everyone to bring democratic peace to the
land wherein the unacceptable is obtained through a
surfeit of expensive "Buddhist" weaponry in the bloodied
hands of racists.

But at BOut HQ we are so pleased that the audience think
that its .00good to have someone like His Bunnship
and the BO  team INSIDE Burmese affairs .. Even the
Generals know that to be a fact, not that they care a damn
of course.. Which seems strange, as our mission is all
cheer and Christmassy..   And  as anyone of intelligence
should be able to comprehend, before a girl turns from
naziike demonto  democratic puberty. That, unlike those
mischevious juntababe propaganda girls, WE and His Bship
just wouldn't want  to interfere overmuch in the affairs of
the various Burmese ethinc groups.

But some extra long nosed Pinnocio pushing girls do,
huh? Cute those Juntastein babes.. Never interfering
with anyone..  ?
"Such beautifully truthful folks" said Santa.
"I think I will drop something down their chimney..."

"Don'tcha just love the Christmas ultimate intimate truth"
Sang the regimental SAS choir, freshly dug up from
where they had been hiding in the jungle and at the
request of those cousinable Pentagoonians. They
had been in a planning meeting, deciding to use the
old George Bush Margaret Thatcher mad media technique
of denying absloutely everything, even to the cheeky little
Iraqi Supergun sticking up their jacksies

But as we know how the girls from Juntastein just love to
be direct in speaking and like to "defend"  their "honor"
and themselves from any of their Generals' little jungle
"interferences"   It is a sad fact of life and death in these
bitterly contesticled  times, such sentiments can leave an
undemocratically disposed girl somewhat over open to
blind fate huh? ;-)

"But why all this?  Asked the old white beard, fresh from
a major success in pantomine in Harlow, as Ebeneza
in Aladdin. The story of a young man with nothing better
to do than rub a lamp in a green wood and phoof! out
pops a big Greenie Genie.

"What will you have? Oh master.." Asked this big green
dude, looking rather like a cross between the Mekon from
the original Eagle comic "Dan Dare" stories, and something
definately evil that manifests as a fink from Outa Greenthang,
north London. Whose reputation as a neocool dude with
women had recently taken a bit of knock due to him having
a very strange attraction to drawing attention to himself by
chaining himself to a whole bunch of London lamp posts,
and unmindful of the cocked legs of the local dogs, and
the soaking of his little red Christmas pantaloons, singing
songs about rare books, rush hours, po-lice stations, stolen
artifacts and organized tourism.  "Old Nicko" as his buddies
from Minsterburg to Monsterstein call him,  is the sort of
person who definately didn't want to "go to the Christmas
panto"" as a child. And even now with us merry Cinderella
fellas, seems loath to join with us at the Burma Out! Ball..

But One, at such a happy season, and remaining
remarkably unbribed by large quantities of local dope
or gems, to stop, doth digress

In our Burma Out panto, Ebeneza trys to get the magic
lamp. For he had all the  power of the "grab".. but none
of the brains. (Poor thing.) He could never think politically,
nor anything "longer term"..

Of course at the end of this traditional and oft repeated
tale of good triumpthing over the most dastardly
of Juntastein Christmas evil thangs.  The Green Mekonthing
Genie then made handsome young Aladdin a prince of the
democratic movement.  And he and the princess, who also
had a strangely obsessive attraction for golf course
redesigning in the dark of the night, and who looked the
spitting image  of a most beautiful and young  Daw Aung
San Suu Kyi.   (Certainly The One of the most gorgeous,
brave and intelligent women that our prince had ever seen
in his previous and neo nefarious life as an antiThatcher
"terrorist" .  And they, happy at last, then lived  in a sort of
Asian democratic peace and media freedom, ever ever after.

But for some citizens in the deep sadness that is
Juntastein, the lies perpetuate one of the worst evils on
our..(Our?)

Yes,  OUR : planet.

But you know what? As with the bringing of All national
democratic freedoms. At the final curtain of the dress
rehearsal, wherein the cast, excluding those spies and
agents of grossly indeterminate sex,  as heroes were
stepping forward to take their bows in the spotights..
It was if the whole world rose to its feet and applauded

                         FREEDOM!!!
They shouted..

It may be that, way back in primitive Juntastein, the girls
of the chorus are actually neofoolish enough to believe
their dictatorship's own freshly produced paranoid publicity,
(a very confused story of a virolent and violent military
"showbiz" syndrome) But nevertheless, Christmas day is
going to be a spectacular success for (almost) everyone.

The international conference call people are working
hard on getting as many lines as possible going. And
as soon as America (who?) wakes up. (If ever.)  Well
chaps, whatever "turns you on" huh?      Its Christmas!!!
Even for poor old Okkarthang .. Even at the Pentagon..  .
Where they plan such nice suprises for those ex old
friends who they now, by public demand and embarrass
- ment, have to bomb with flowers, love and some oh so
special Pentagoonian affection

But here at BOut! are some of the few who have no
wish to fight in Juntastein over this holiday period
in which will be born all manner of new things with which
to bring a Millennium "enlightenment" to all. We have
tried to be fair, asked all those Juntasteiners to cease
washing their hands of blood of the weak,  and have
been working hard this year and need an Olympian
of a Christmas break.

And in the midst of this grenade of a truce, like
an angry buffalo with twin nuke horns, or a gold
plated Uzi seeking a fresh target    ZZZZip!
Another 1/2 mill of US taxpayer readies to leave the
deck of the ship, moored off the Burmese dope dealing
coast

But try to relax. .. The DEA chorus line always needs new
tunes to which to "dance". And even if we can't use your
stuff in  our Christmas service this year, our prayers are
with you.. And we will feature your more covert work,
what little there is of it,  after your safety is assured, and
during the BOut! summer concert season.

To come? Join some of the best voices in the fields of
political liberation..

To quote Dennis Skinner MP.
"Unlike most, I didn't fall off a Christmas tree"

In fact we are probably moving a little north. To a sweet
little masonette in Swiss Cottage.. For our Fuhrer, His
"rockandroll" Bunnship has distinct if somewhat hazy
memories of a time way back at  a particular  house, and
with great coincidence from his  "personal" past..

"" Do you know where it goes? If you don't know I will tell
you personally. :-)"" Taunted an Okkasister who couldn't
dance worth a sht. And had been left out of the cast.

  What's This!? Christmas is so full of dubious and indistinct
  weirdolike characters this year.
                  "Hey THING... "

You talking to me? Taking to me??

But, as we all need a good long laugh, we have arranged
an "audition" for her in London. But right now.. it's Christmas
and Christ, was a man among men, they say..

If so, JC T'was a cooler dude than our bossman His Bunnship,
that's for sure.. "Turn the other cheek" indeedski! Whatever
next!? His B will hit the go take a hike, roof!! HE has never
turned another cheek in all his neo miserable life, as
whatever it is, he is.

It seems he is thinking of taking residence in a sweet little
almost fireproof place in  Belsize Park London NW3 3EE
Why? In the 69ish ;-) His Bunnship had a tall bonde lanky
American girlfriend fall madly in love with his music and
who actually lived on that georgian style straase and in
that particular house.. Y'know, it was exactly the same
place!!!. Number 41 !!!

Back then one was a "rock star", jeez, one can hardly
believe it ....The things Some people tell themselves they
"want to be".. huh?

It was when a few of her flat mates and their guests walked
in on just the 2 of them ;-) one long hot summers night in rather
unusual and somewhat uncompromising circs in the high
ceilinged thick plastered lounge.  Meaning "everyone actually
froze on the spot. ha!! She eer, blew him out.  But he
sometimes wonders about the architecture of that night.

Memory is a wonderful thang ain't it? ;-)
And now? A friend of His Bunnship is about to buy the place.
In which to store his golf clubs.  (His Bship has a "thing"
about politicizing golf y'know.. He also likes to make the
holes a little BIGGER...  and redesgn) .. So maybe one
could, just as symbol of what's to come.. take a rather
dynamic hand, after our Christmas truce is over, to the
Burmese miltary's favorite golf course?

It needs some redesigning  And that's what the ANC /
PAC chaps used to do in Africa.   Bye bye old worn
golf greens ;-)  here comes a sparkling new GREEN
freedom!

But, it's  Christmas in Juntastein, and one digresses.

Y'know there may be a few weird looking guys around in
the US who would actually pay a lotta money, just to say
they had done such a thang!?  A new, a more explosive,
form of tourism? And taking a few heads back home for
their walls? Y'know it makes tourista sense.

And you aso know that its soon gonna be time for the
Madames of Rangoon's main political bordelli to take up
"one's secret bank accounts", and lift ones Juntasteinian
skirts, and make a run for the hills. Leaving the poorest
of the juntagirls to clean up the mess left behind them

          "For the good of the nation" huh?

Jeez, if it wasn't such an old and tired script, we
could turn it into a Christmas card and send one to
old Ebeneza in junta D R E A M L A N D

btw : RENAMO? This shows one what happens if the wrong
people  back the wrong people. As with anyone trading
with Burma.

              *** Mozambique vote challenged

MAPUTO, Mozambique (AP) - Mozambique's President Joaquim
Chissano and his governing FRELIMO party won re-election, official
results confirmed Wednesday, but the opposition said it would boycott
Parliament while challenging the results in court. Chissano, head of
the Marxist movement that fought a 15-year civil war against the
former right-wing RENAMO rebels, won 52.3% of the vote compared to
47.7% for RENAMO leader Afonso Dhlakama. Chissano appealed for calm
Wednesday, saying he planned to continue his program to spur the
economy of this southern African nation, strengthen national unity
and consolidate peace and democracy. See
http://www.infobeat.com/stories/cgi/story.cgi?id=2562773165-f34

Of course, things wouldn't have been this bad, if the SAs
and probably Jonathon Aitken currenly serving time in one of
Her M's prisons. Had not sold Plessey radar to the SAf
supremacists to bring down the Presidents plane

Anyway, it's Christmas and democratic life has to continue.
So let's drink a troast to his widow shall we? And to her new
husband, Nelson Mandela. And pray during this most rare
time, that one day that Rangoon will understand that,
Generalisimo or squadie, they can't hide nor deal forever..

                Habbly Crimbloed folks!!

"Share what you pretend to know. Run from what you don't?"

ha!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^\| ||\____
|     Opium EXPRESS       | ||','''|'''''''\___,

>From Seattle to Sydney

Supporting a Genuine war upon drugs and human rights abuse.
Sydney 2000 : Burma Out!
http://www.mihra.org/2K/burma.htm

Music Industry Human Rights Association
http://www.mihra.org / policy.office@xxxxxxxxx