BOut!! Japan on Burmese democratiza

Subject: BOut!! Japan on Burmese democratization

                          __,,+,,__
                              \  \  \

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^\| ||\____
|     Opium EXPRESS       | ||','''|'''''''\___,
|                                  __ | ||__|'__|___||
['''(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''**|(@)(@)      *****'(@)*

>From the Mihra policy office London

Burma / Japan..

"Even if a Democratic candidate wins the U.S. presidential election,
Secretary of State Madeleine Albright (who is known to be a strong
personal admirer of Suu Kyi) may leave the White House and the
U.S. administration of a new president may pursue a Myanmar
policy different from the one the Clinton administration take now,
" the person said.""

I BET that this person is refering to George Bush Jnr if
he wins the election. The Bush family have done so much
really bad sht in the past. Genocide.. private prisons,
arms and the Supergun to Iraq then war, Iran secret
deals, the contras and drug running with crazy Oliver North ..
All consistently denied from the lofty position by the Oval
office, of course.

They, the Burmese military junta,  hope that his son, who
is caveman and fascist enough to give support to the death
penalty and the execution of children,. will become Pres. In
fact the junta probably diverted drug profit funds to his
$50,000,000 campaign fund, that's about to take off in the
USA.

And then, once safey estabished in DC and with the
agency's backing, the Burmese junta can bribe their way
into the USA and remain "accepted" by the international
community at large, by the fast profit drug dealing back door
and a continued use of high level protection and Oval Office
assistance to sell their dope to the north American streets
and launder money.

Geo snr who at one time was head of the CIA China desk,
and knows all about drug running, loves the Ryder Cup.
He even came over here to Europe last time. Maybe that's
part of the reason that the PGAETour don't play the Euro
end of this traditional competition in the UK any more?
Geo snr  was / is a pill taking member at Southern Hills
Country Club.  Wherein some evil sht has been planned by
a number of its elite membership, "for the good of the nation"
of course.

Wherever this man has been involved, America, even on
the golf course, (see 1999 Ryder reports from Euro ) has
had continual behavioural problems. But at this time maybe
this is also a problem for the Pentagon in a liberal America,
which cannot afford to be seen to openly trade ideas with
such any more, unless Jnr wins.

But even with a frustrated tenor player in the White House,
who doesn't inhale.  Anything is better than a furtherance
of the lethal Bush dynasty . So better make sure he doesn't.

But whoever wins, some American people maintain that he
will still be the agency's "shadow  man" in the White House
of course

This is my 10cents of Christmas britcogoscence on the
subject of your "secret friend" and the Bushs.

As president of the shoot the genocidal b'stard on
sight club. ;-)

Rr

CC Sec State Madeline Albright.
      Cia-Drugs
      Hoffman

Supporting a Genuine war upon drugs and human rights abuse.
Sydney 2000 : Burma Out!
http://www.mihra.org/2K/burma.htm

Music Industry Human Rights Association
http://www.mihra.org / policy.office@xxxxxxxxx