No Subject Given

To: rfb@xxxxxxxxxxx Save Address
CC: pawtin@xxxxxxxxxxx Save Address
Subject: To blow the lid off
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 21:32:58 -0800 (PST)

Dear  sir
        I'm writing this email to inform you of
another spy working under the guidance of Colonel Hla
Min.His name is Kyaw Kyaw Latt also known as Kyaw Zay
Yar Latt.Born in Mandalay and lived in Ma Hlwa Gone
Street next to the  Kyauk Myaung Police Station.

Kyaw Kyaw Latt
Dtae of Birth
13/april/1965
Worked at the Irrigation Department in Yankin
Got sponsored to go to US in 1993
major responsibilites:To spy on the Mon dissidents in
Philadelphia and dissident student groups in
Washington DC and Maryland,USA.

Documents supporting this allegation can be found in
his residence in Philadelphia.
Immigration Status:US Citizen
Known for selling US passports in Bangkok
Invoilved in fone card frauds and social security
frauds.Please let me know if you have any other
questions...

Sincerely,