Goodbye from burmanet-l and go forw

Subject: Re: Goodbye from burmanet-l and go forward

Ko Maung Maung Than,

    You post your news of your side. I post the news of SPDC side. You balance it yourself. Don't think that all your news are correct. For example DVB assume  me as Col. Hla Min.

    I have denied it many times but this time I do not argue because it is not my problem. It is your own problem. That is just for example.

ok