SPDC's PR campaign on the Net

I would like to point something out if I may.  Some of you who are fighting
for the same goal are not being that effective.

The reasons?  Without naming names, you have been really silly beggaring
about ridiculous things and every single issue they (SPDC) posted with one
liners - eg: "You Okkar, sucks, go to hell!" etc..

Just because you can write a word or two of English, it does not mean that
you can you must think before you write these.  Write like an intelligent
people that you are.  We know who they (SPDC) are and barking at them all
the time, every time will get old at some point.

Being angry with words will only fall on deft ears.  If you must write,
write intelligently.  Also just because someone disagree with you on certain
things, you should not discount that person.  This only shows how narrow
minded you are.

I recently read that SPDC's PR machine has been posting articles in various
newsgroup as well as lists like this.

You should study their tactics and act responsively.  This list is
subscribed by many scholars, diplomats, etc.  There is no question that
whatever they (SPDC) posted here on BurmaNet is pure propaganda.  But just
shooting out with angry one liner will not help you or you will not get
anywhere.

If you like to respond to their postings, you should seriously consider a
counter-campaign with words that make awhole lot sense than "You son of the
bitch, SPDC, your policy sucks!!".  Write why they (SPDC) are on the wrong
side of the table.  I know you might say it is useless talking sense into
them.  But try.  It looks smarter!  Why go down to their level & start
barking aimlessly?

Point out why they (SPDC) are wrong.  Give them reasons point by point.  You
must think ahead of them.  I know you are not that stupid - but anger
sometimes make you look like an idiot.

And yes, I know talk is cheap.  But that is all we do here - debate issues
on the Net.

If you must shoot, do not shoot blanks without knowing where.  Aim high.

You have brians in your head.  Why not USE them?  Do not let them win.  You
must not!!!