LDF General Secretary pass away (r)

At 13:36 09/01/2000 +0700, PSLF-PYNG wrote:
>Dear Friends,
>
>(60) years old U Benjamin Kyar Oo, General Secretary of the Lahu Democratic
>Front (LDF), Chairman Of Lahu National Development Organization (LNDO) and
>joint Foreign affiars of National Democratic Front (NDF) because of heart
>attack he was passed away on January 9, 2000 at 2:34 A.M, at Mae Cornmic
Hospital in Chiangmai, Thailand.

                                  Message from MLOB on the death of U
Benjamin Kya Oo
                                       General Secretary of  LDF; and
Chairman of LNDO

 We are very much saddened to hear of the demise of U Benjamin Kya Oo,
Chairman of the Lahu National Development Organization (LNDO) and General
Secretary of Lahu Democratic Front (LDF), which is a member       of the
Democratic Alliance of Burma (DAB) as well as National Council of the Union
of Burma (NCUB).  We would like to extend our condolences to the family of
U Benjamin Kya Oo and all Lahu people . His death  is not only a   great
loss to people of Lahu but also to the forces of democracy in Burma.

Muslim Liberation Organization of Burma(MLOB)
January, 09. 2000.