INFORMATION SUPPORT JAMES MAWDSLEY (r)

Subject: Re: INFORMATION SUPPORT JAMES MAWDSLEY CAMPAIGN

here is a word of compassion and love for the people of burma from one
of us; i suppose if he were there he would want to kick james in the
gut, why are so many people so weakminded and prone to hate and
violence, so low on the scale human karma, so jealous and given to weak
emotions, that they can not easily arise above their singlemindedness,
and hate.

this message is posted for you as we understand we all live in the same
real world where one action has influence on another, where evil joins
hands with evil, and good joins hands with the good against evil.

i suppose monsieur ko kyaw has betrayed many a good man and woman. there
he is now sitting infront of his own selfish reflection, smug and happy
with himself, fat, and comfortable with the suffering of others doing
what he cannot do, what he is afraid to do, what he is unwilling to do,
for the comfort and welfare of his nation.

he is one more reason why Burma today is a sad tragic case, and while he
is blind to admit it, he too is a reason for James MAWDSLEY AND HIS
CAUSE.

If it were not for people like Ko Kyaw and his kind, James MAWDSLEY
would not be a Burmese prison. Just the same, James Mawdsley knows that
he is a free man, even in prison, while Ko Kyaw and his kind
are prisoners living only an illusion of freedom.

We all know better. And that, for the sad Ko Kyaw is part of the tragic
comedy that can make us once again laugh at the idiocy of it all. Even
with the pain.

Ko Kyaw, get smart, or just go away. Stupid old man.

NGreen1723@xxxxxxx wrote:

> 1. He is NOT my brother;
> 2. He is in the shit out of his own choosing - we are all responsible for our
> own actions and the consequences ensuing from such.
>
> Ko Kyaw

SUPPORT JAMES MAWDSLEY CAMPAIGN

what are the contact addresses and persons, please post it, thank you,
remember, he is your brother. and he is in the shit and you are not in a
prison cell.

pleaes post telephone fax email numbers

ds*