Most mass media ignores Yangon real

Subject: Re: Most mass media ignores Yangon reality

Interesting that this fellow fails to be specific about any of the
reporting he criticizes.  Also, he chooses not to address the reports by
non-media sources, such as the United Nations, International Labor
Organization and World Bank.  Why?  My guess is that this guy is now on
the Japanese corporate payroll, and this is a piece of pr whitewash, so he
carefully avoids the specificity and sources that would undermine the
unsupported assertion of the headline.

			    BURMA  ACTION GROUP
SAO Box 119, HUB
University of Washington		http://weber.u.washington.edu/~burma