Burma Political Prisoners & FRANCE

Apart from the recent RSF Fondation of FRAnce award to Daw San San Nweh,
a writer and journalist in prison, i see virtually nothing about Burma's
political prisoners, from the French side. Nothing from Amnesty
International here in FRAnce, and though some of you may be trying to
see that change or are doing something about it, and i may be wrong, I
would like to see that change.

Therefore, EuroBurmanet is undertaking measures to appeal to the french
to understand the exact situation of the political prisoners in Burma.

This is an awareness campaign directed to the French since TOTAL is a
major investor there.

Therefore, would any of you who are involved with the agenda of
political prisoners, please send to me here, EBN, information of
political prisoners, currently in custody. If you have all their names
and conditions, prison, judgement, etc, please send it. I will be
publishing it in quantities of thousands for distribution in France.

therefore, your cooperation now will be most helpful for those
not enjoying the freedom you now have.

ds*