Another Tour promotion in SA

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C0FABA.DA26A280

Dear Free Burma activists
Now is the time, to help for Burma as well as for FBC in South Africa. =
Another tour agency is promoting tour to Burma again in SA newspaper. =
Please send e-mails (preferable fax, if you are local) to them, we all =
aroud the world against tourism for Burma.
Remember, in 1998, Concorde Travel, Dinner Club International and =
Johannesburg Botanic Garden Foundation join toghther and did promoting =
"Burma Tour Package"
After my distribution of this tour package, the activists from many =
countries sent faxes to them. After few days, during my lunch time, my =
phone was ringing. When I pick up the phone, one guy, who is the =
chairman of that tour told me...
"Dr. Win, tell to your all activists, please do not send faxes to me =
from all over the world about protesting our tour package to Burma. We =
abandoned our package"
"Sure Travel" is also abandoned their arrangement after they receive =
against mail to them in February 2001.
Now is another one, again from "Club Travel". Please send e-mail to them =
as following e-mail address.
Club Travel
mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mailto:infoj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web site http://www.clubtravel.co.za/Specials/advert_3.htm
Phone (011) 8839699
Fax (021) 4247272
Fax(031)5611575
GREAT NEWS! Acivism (campaigning) works well. The most important thing =
is  everybody should contribute their efforts from every part of the =
world.
NOW IS THE TIME TO SEND E_MAIL OR FAXES OR PHONE TO THEM SHOWING OUR =
PROTEST IS NOT ONLY FROM SA ALL OVER THE WORLD.
Please send to the following person from Club travel in South Africa. If =
you can, please send copy to me for further reference.
In solidarity
Thein Win
FBCSA

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C0FABA.DA26A280

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Dear Free Burma activists</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>Now is the time, to help for Burma as well as for FBC in South =
Africa.=20
Another tour agency is promoting tour to Burma again in SA newspaper. =
Please=20
send e-mails (preferable fax, if you are local) to them, we all aroud =
the world=20
against tourism for Burma.</DIV>
<DIV>Remember, in 1998, Concorde Travel, Dinner Club International and=20
Johannesburg Botanic Garden Foundation join toghther and did promoting =
"Burma=20
Tour Package"</DIV>
<DIV>After my distribution of this tour package, the activists from many =

countries sent faxes to them. After few days, during my lunch time, my =
phone was=20
ringing. When I pick up the phone, one guy, who is the chairman of that =
tour=20
told me...</DIV>
<DIV>"Dr. Win, tell to your all activists, please do not send faxes to =
me from=20
all over the world about protesting our tour package to Burma. =
We&nbsp;abandoned=20
our&nbsp;package"</DIV>
<DIV>"Sure Travel" is also abandoned their arrangement after they =
receive=20
against mail to them in February 2001.</DIV>
<DIV>Now is another one, again from "Club Travel". Please send e-mail to =
them as=20
following e-mail address.</DIV>
<DIV>Club Travel</DIV>
<DIV><A=20
href=3D"mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx</A><=
/DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><A=20
href=3D"mailto:infoj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>mailto:infoj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx</A=
></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Web site <A=20
href=3D"http://www.clubtravel.co.za/Specials/advert_3.htm";>http://www.clu=
btravel.co.za/Specials/advert_3.htm</A></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Phone (011) 8839699</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>Fax (021) 4247272</DIV>
<DIV>Fax(031)5611575</DIV>
<DIV>GREAT NEWS! Acivism (campaigning) works well. The&nbsp;most =
important thing=20
is&nbsp; everybody should contribute their efforts from every part of =
the=20
world.</DIV>
<DIV>NOW IS THE TIME TO SEND E_MAIL OR FAXES OR PHONE TO THEM SHOWING =
OUR=20
PROTEST IS NOT ONLY FROM SA ALL OVER THE WORLD.</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Please send to the following person =
from&nbsp;Club=20
travel in South Africa. If you can, please send copy to me for further=20
reference.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>In solidarity</DIV>
<DIV>Thein Win</DIV>
<DIV>FBCSA</DIV></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C0FABA.DA26A280--