Mizzima Assessment, Reminder

--------------EEFD126F6B440C50EB443263

REMINDER

MIZZIMA ASSESSMENT, SEPTEMBER 2001

Dear friends, colleagues and readers,

        I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you for
your support and solidarity extended to us during the past three years.
We are sending out the Annual Assessment for 2001 of our news and
information so that we can improve our service and work in the years
ahead. Please take a few minutes to answer the following questions.

1. Do you want to continue receiving Mizzima News (Everyday?) Or do you
want only Weekly E-zine (Every Saturday)?
2. Are the news and information we are sending useful for you and your
work?
3. Any suggestion for our Mizzima News and Mizzima Website
(www.mizzima.com)?
4. Can you contribute US $ 25 per year for subscribing Mizzima News?
5. Any comments?

We earnestly request you to contribute articles, stories and opinion
pieces.

Looking forward to your response,
Sincerely,

Soe Myint