Mizzima News (Delhi Office) has mov

--------------C7868C966D658B43B6693FB2

Subject:  Mizzima News (Delhi Office) has moved to a new place

Dear Friends, Colleagues and Readers,

We would like to inform you that Mizzima News (Delhi Office) has been
moved to a new place. Therefore, please note the new address for future
communication. Please send all the Mizzima related correspondence to the
new address.

Thanking you,
Sincerely,

Soe Myint
Editor

New Address:
163, SFS, Vasant Enclave,
New Delhi ? 110057
Mobile number: +91-9810114888

(Our current telephone number and fax number will be out of service from
November 5th onwards and we will inform you the new numbers sometimes in
November. For the time being, we can be reached at our mobile phone
number and the same email.)

--------------C7868C966D658B43B6693FB2

&nbsp;