Fwd: ICFTU Online: Burmese junta's

Note from David Arnott

Here is the link to the long-awaited database of foreign companies
investing in Burma issued today by ICFTU.

This ICFTU OnLIne also has comments on the report of the ILO High-Level team.

The ILO Governing body today adopted the report and issued a statement. (I
will post this later)

DA

Online Burma Library -- www.burmalibrary.org
Annotated and classified links to thousands of full-text documents on
Burma/Myanmar