Re: Miriam Segal's rock (the Shrimp

Subject: Re: Miriam Segal's rock (the Shrimp Connection)

  >From kahn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Sun Jul 10 14:05:15 1994
  >From: kahn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Bruno Kahn)
  >To: strider@xxxxxxxxxxx
  >Subject: Miriam Segal

  >Hi: Would you have the co-ordinates of Miriam Segal, whose Senate intervention
  >you posted on reg.burma (address, fax)?
  >Best regards,
  >Bruno Kahn

>I've had a request for Miriam Segal's
>address (see below).  If someone around
>here knows the address of the rock she can
>be found under, would you please post it.

>Strider

After talking to Edith Mirante, I found out which rock Segal lives under.
She run her bussiness venture out of her Manhatten apartment. Thus she has
no bussiness office. Segal was in ancient asian artifacts before she got
into shrimps deals with the SLORC (devils). Her apartment is said to like
a museum.

Here is her address:

   Miriam Segal
   CEO
   MMA International Limited   (very limited )
   25 Central Park West
   Suite 9K
   New York, New York 10023

In Edith Mirante words, Segal got seriously roasted on basically all the
claims she testified point by point by Congressman Dana Rohrbacher and one
other. I understand she made a full of herself!!! Edith knew of the testimony
one week in advance and mailed out burma-related packages to the Committee
members in time.

Edith Mirante's , Burma Looking Glass, had just come out in paperback.

Ct