Alert: Free Burma spokesman SULAK

Subject: Alert: Free Burma spokesman  SULAK SIVARAKSA

sonny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

If I am not mistaken, Sulak was invited and participated at the Delhi
Convention for the restoration of democracy in Burma,hosted by Indian MP
and former minister, George Fernandez, in January 1996, in part
coordinated by OSI's Burma Project. It would appear that Sulak is in
deep trouble at this time, and in need of support.

Does anyone have information about this case? Or where to send letters
of support?

Thank you.
Dawn Star,
Euro-Burmanet, Paris