Total Disregard or Strategic Silenc (r)

Dear comrade Panyoma(BAN)!!!!!

We have no time to wait for their answer, one month is too long. We just
have 50days OK? You should keep in your mind that we have to make sure
and clear everything before deadline.
Quoting from your letter,
"Explain the situation to your local Burmese community regarding
NCGUB/FTUB issues and encourage them to participate the democratic
procedure of questioning the government that represent us and the whole
helpless Burmese inside Burma."

We never accept NCG as our leading Government or FTUB as a real labor
union ever.

So why should we wait or should we give them time to think? No way
Keep going what we gonna do for future Burma and helpless people.

Solidarity,

Pa Parr
Australia