China, Myanmar sign hydropower deal (r)

Question : Do hydropower projects bring down much more forced labour than pipelines project ?

Answer : Yes.

Question : Have we pieces of information concerning concentrations of forced delocated people in hydropower
projects areas ?

Answer : Yes.

Question : Is there a possibility of connection between some wellknown forced delocations and hydroelectric power
project in Burma ?

Answer : We can think so.

Question : Concerning chinese authorities who give money and technology for hydropower projects, do they know the
ILO report concerning forced labour in Burma ?

Answer : Nobody can ignore this report today.

Question : Can we imagine an international campaign to denounce chinese authorities ?