[burmanet2-l] Re: 320 members resig

Subject: Re: [burmanet2-l] Re: 320 members resign from Kyonpyaw Township NLD

--

On Fri, 17 Sep 1999 20:14:42   CNLD wrote:

> Why not,

>              They do not want to lose their houses,
> fields, and cattle. They know that you will arrested, > torture, rape, and detain them. Even, you have
> arrested and detain Rachel Goldwyn and James
> Mawdsley.

Our country is not to be insulted by these English people. Do they have sense to respect the sovereignity of other countries?

> Remember,

>             Our spirit, mind, and heart are the same > as 8888. Your propaganda will not change any one of
> us.

You are right because you are out of country. Sanctions called by NLD leaders do not hurt you and you can continue to preserve your 8888 spirit. But the NLD members inside our country were suffering  because of sanctions. The NLD leaders are shooting on their own legs by calling sanctions. Do you make sense now?